Monday, December 11, 2006

What Have The Falks Been Up To?





Here are some photos from the Fall. They will give you a good idea about what we have been up to and how the kids have changed in the past few months. You will see pictures of Mark's 9th BDay, Halloween, Swimming Gala, Book Week and more. Click on this flickr link - Falks in the Fall (once in flickr, if you click on each picture separately you will find a description of the picture).

Click on this link to see some interesting pictures of Storks in Germany.
Click here to see some photos of a fascinating WWI site in the Alcase region of France - Hartmanns weillerkopf.

Stay tuned for an Up-date of Riverside School and our involvements there - hopefully I will get this posted over the Christmas Break.

5 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see the Falks are alive and well...seen you on Skype the odd time but am always leary of the time change....anyway, we should try and Skype soon.

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unbelievable experiences you guys are having there. Amazing pictures! The richness of the history of Europe alone is enough to give me itchy feet! (The kids are nearly grown now, so maybe Matt and I will get to take a summer trip in a few years!) I'm a avid historical fiction fan and love reading the WWII books, especially, since my dad was in Russia at that time. We sent you a Christmas letter and picture by snail mail. We wish you full and content hearts for Christmas while you are away from Canada ... we fondly remember those peaceful days over the holidays in Brazil, without the ratrace of Canadian life. And choose to do our best to keep it simple here too! Love to all of you - Debbie

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please send me your email address again so I can write to you without the whole world reading it! (= If I get a google/blogger account, I have another password to remember! Well, I guess I should get with it and get my own site up and running. Couldn't compete with these pictures though! Debbie ... borns@shaw.ca

 
At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you believe it? I actually found this site by google... I'm getting with this technical age... give me 10 more years, and I'll be able to blog... :) Great to get updated with you guys via internet... we feel like we miss you just a teeny bit less when we get to "see" you all... especially seeing the kids growing up... miss you tons, though! Carol (and Paul)

 
At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the Falk family: We live in Erie, Colorado, and have been updated through a couple who are at BFA, having heard about sweet Andrea through her Aunt. Our Sunday school class is in prayer for Andrea and your family (we know it impacts all of you!) We were directed to your blog so that we can have updates from you directly.
So, just to encourage you that a church in Colorado has you in our prayers - May our God who is totally and awesomely sovereign, keep you close to Him through this difficult time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home